Auto Enrolment in Bury St Edmunds
uto enrolment is a complex process, and embarking on such a significant change to your company’s payroll function requires expertise. Beckett Financial Services is based in Bury St Edmunds and has a department that specialises in providing comprehensive assistance to companies embarking on auto enrolment.
Every member of Beckett’s Employee Benefits Advisory Team has passed the Certificate in Pensions Automatic Enrolment (appointed by the Pensions Management Institute). Less than 900 individuals have passed the examination and the team’s 100% pass rate is exemplary when compared to the 53% pass rate of candidates who took the exam in October 2013.
Experienced Auto Enrolment Practitioners
Studying the technicalities of auto enrolment is one thing; implementing it in real life is another! Beckett Financial Services has experience of assisting employers throughout East Anglia. From initial consultation through to roll-out, our team has the skills and knowledge to make it work.
Let Us Guide You
Here are a few of the lessons we have learnt through helping our clients with auto enrolment:
- Don’t Assume Your Existing Pension Provider Can Help You – many providers (eg, HSBC) have withdrawn from the market.
- Make Sure Your Staff Data Is Complete – automatic enrolment providers require data in specific formats with no gaps in information.
- Review Your Annual Management Charge – if it is greater than 0.75%, you may need to review and/or replace your scheme.
- Don’t underestimate the impact on internal processes and staff.
- Consult your payroll provider early – auto enrolment assessments take time to carry out. (Note that many providers are charging for this activity.)
- Auto enrolment is not a one off activity – it requires ongoing record keeping, compliance and changes in line with legislation.
- Start your preparations early – not one of our clients has said they wished they had started later!
Choose An Accredited Partner
Not all financial services companies are equal. When you choose Beckett Financial Services as your advisor, you will be working with an accredited company that has been awarded ‘Chartered’ status by the CII (Chartered Insurance Institute). CII Chartered status is the Gold Standard for insurance and financial planning.
What Our Clients Say
Here’s what one of our pensions clients says about us:
Beckett Financial Services invested a great deal of time listening to our requirements and delivered a clear proposition that met all our objectives. Their professionalism and rigorous attention to detail made the whole process easy to understand and implement.
Jason Blackman, Head of Finance, RehabWorks Ltd