Treating Our Customers Fairly
reating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business. We are constantly striving to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to you.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of “jargon” and written in plain English.
To that extent, we fully support the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) initiative and strive to integrate the following six outcomes into the core of our business.
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified customer groups.
- Customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where customers receive advice, this advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Customers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch adviser submit a claim or make a complaint.
We have provided details about the Financial Ombudsman Service.